Thursday, May 23, 2024

Twin 🔥 flame


I met a girl ...in July 2003 in Belgaum...with short hair ..short height ..fluent English...rooted to culture ..values..n ethos...totally diametrically opposite of me... I an extrovert ...who loves to enjoy the life to maximum 


Fast forward to 

24th  May 2024...I can't even imagine a day of my life  without this girl...n for one year I have to be away from her...

I tried to give various names to our relationship...but nothing was coming close to what we are now ...n then I realised we are TWIN FLAME RELATIONSHIP 

Twin flame relationship is thought to be a spiritual or soulful connection in which two people are equally matched in their commitment to themselves, to the relationship and to each other...


We both are able to push and challenge each other towards self-discovery and personal growth....so many ups and downs of our life we were able to steer ❤️ with smiles n talks during walks...


Initially it begin with a spark of such intensity that it felt overwhelming to me at least but it deepened so much that now it  feels like you’ve known each other forever....

Our twin flamed relationship feels like a mirror of myself; it reflects  my  qualities and traits, both good and bad and vice versa..


However, this doesn’t mean that me and her are exactly the same nor either of our  identity depend fully on the other or the relationship....

I when I'm writing this blog realised how much she is the source of my inner fire 🔥 and energy,as she always 

  • Recognizing me  and holding on to her own authentic energy
  • Knows relationship triggers
  • Not waiting until something feels “perfect”

This ultimately has yielded us a satisfying interdependent relationship (rather than independent, codependent or dependant) where bothof us are more powerful together and as individuals as a result of the relationship.....

I'm going to miss....you so much my twin flame 🔥 ❤️ 

10 months ...will fly 🕊️ by ...

7 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet, so heart felt and knowing the two of you so close to the truth, 💞 both of you will get through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir, men like you set the standard so high for us mere mortals! 🤣 if my wife sees this, I will have to buy her a diamond necklace to match your dedication and love for Vidula maam shown in this article. 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to each flame of this 'TwinFlame' relationship. Luckily I got chances and eventually I have witnessed some shades of both of the flames and found that TwinFlames are really the best among all. One year is nothing you identity yourself a flame. Lots of ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could feel every bit of your feeling# So much love# May God bless you two always # najar na lage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Vidula from childhood. She is source of vibrant energy, full of enthusiasm and happyness.

    ReplyDelete

The Many Sides of the Self: Reflections at Ashoka, Coffee Breaks, and Lal Legionaries

What a turnaround, just few months back when life was so fast-paced I barely knew where the time went. Now, I'm sitting here...